Monday, August 18, 2008

Let us be the Remedy

So my sister and I got tickets to go see the Remedy Club Tour DVD on the big screen. For the uninformed, this new DVD is being released in movie theaters for one night. I find this fairly hilarious because I think the Crowder band excels at seeming really accessible and indulging super enthusiasts like myself with fun interactive things: think the Remedy summer scavenger hunt, the goodreader videos, the streaming video of their recording process, etc.

But this I think will be hilarious. I mean, usually I wouldn't wear a Crowder tshirt to a Crowder concer but, in this case, surrounded by other Crowder fanatics would it just be funny? Will we sing along like a real concert? Will we eat popcorn and raisinets like a movie?! I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: