Thursday, April 17, 2008

"new" music

There has been a recent influx.
  • My friend Trey made me a mix CD- review coming, it's NOT my usual fare!
  • Rediscovering mewithoutYou's new album (I love Brother, Sister so much it's hard to even branch out to their other stuff!)
  • I just joined emusic.com and have therefore downloaded Watermark's "A Grateful People," Enter the Worship Circle "Chair and Microphone," Rita Springer's "I Have to Believe," and some of Judd & Maggie's songs that I didn't have.
  • Joia and Brad gave me an iTunes giftcard for my birthday and I haven't gotten a single song yet! I am always perplexed despite usually having a mental list. I need to write it down because of course now I can't remember what albums I wanted to buy.
  • LOVING the Rich Mullins' records Mr. Clayton lent me.
  • Also I was behind on the podcasts I listen to.
What's a girl to do?!

No comments: